Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hold On! I woke up this morning and felt very.......well, fragile

Wednesday, February 1, 2012 8:33 AM, EST
I woke up this morning and felt very.......well, fragile. I woke up around 5:30 and laid in bed for a while thinking is this really happening? This can't be happening. I cried in my bed for a while trying to be quiet and then felt two bodies curl up close to me in my big empty bed. David's best friend from Trinidad and our very close friend Amy from Columbus. The love and comfort of friends and family is so essential for me and for David.
My sister sent me a song which is going to be the song for today. I listened to it and wept. Then Amy said it is from God and also from David and it is exactly what I need for this morning. It is Hold On by Toby Mack
 
"Hold On"
Wake up to the morning light
wipe away the lonely nights
let a brand new day wash over you,
Wanna see you smile again
show some love to your crazy friends
wipe your tears away
those days are through......
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/davidbompart/journal ......

You see the clouds are
moving faster now
And the sun is breaking through

We're breaking through
 
That is us! Waiting together and "breaking through" just as the morning sun breaks through the horizon.
 
I am waiting still to see David this morning. I will let you know as soon as I can see him.
 
Much love,
Nicolle
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!! Thanks so much!!