Sunday, January 29, 2012

LET'S KEEP THIS GOING.......

 HEAVENLY FATHER, WALK THROUGH MY HOUSE AND TAKE AWAY ALL MY WORRIES AND ANY ILLNESSES, AND PLEASE WATCH OVER AND HEAL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS... BRING QUIET WHERE THERE IS CHAOS, BRING LIGHT WHERE THERE IS DARKNESS, AND PUT LOVE IN OUR HEARTS .... IN JESUS NAME.... AMEN .... THIS PRAYER IS SO POWERFUL ....STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING, AND RE-POST IN David Bomparts name.. xoxoxo ♥♥♥♥♥


"He is actually a little bit better today. His blood pressure is a little bit better. His overall stability is a little bit better." - ICU Nurse about David's condition, as per Nicolle. It's a new day – and praying for the best. He has a lower BP, better heart rate, better oxygen level, swelling is not worse, and medicines have been reduced for the first time. These are the baby steps that Nic and all of us have prayed for... and now we so need for his kidneys to start working and the swelling to decrease. Love love love more than ever to this man.

Help us to raise the funds necessary for the medical evaculation and bills for David Bompart, missionary to Haiti who was shot at gunpoint. He is in critical care and must be evacuated immedically from Haiti.

Nicolle's post in CaringBridge Today:
The alarm has been sounded-Sunday's Coming!
The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want,
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me besides quite waters,
He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Latest CaringBridge Post shows some progress...read Nicolle Bosworth Green Bompart inspirational posting. She is a strong and faithful woman!http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/davidbompart/journal 

So humbled this morning by our God. Please worship with us! His good news for David: overall, he is doing a little bit better - blood pressure a little lower, heart rate a little better, oxygen level a little better, medications are being reduced and for the first time, his swelling is not worse. These are the baby ste...ps Nicolle prayed for. In the next four hours, please pray that his kidneys begin to function and that his swelling would start to decrease. Thank you for standing with us, for being faithful in your prayer and worship. Please continue. God hears us and He is releasing His resurrection power. More Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!! Thanks so much!!