Monday, January 17, 2011

Accident on the side of the road in Wharfs Jeremie Haiti..

I wonder what would have happened to this guy if we weren't driving by at that exact time?? He fell off of a tap tap onto his head and was bleeding pretty bad and unconscious.. The group around him were pounding very hard on his chest.. When I got there, I explained he was breathing and had a pulse so they stopped.. We scooped him up and put him in the car and drove to the closest hospital, it was a tent hospital but they were equipped to help him..
I now worry about if I get hurt or in a bad accident, will anyone stop and take me to the hospital?? We were the only ones who stopped for this man... I'll never know how he is or what happened to him, wish I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!! Thanks so much!!