Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday, February 2, 2012 2:47 PM, Just a few brief moments ago the love of my life went to be with someone who loves him more than me...

Today is the day I never hoped would come and these are the words I never hoped to type. 
I don't understand as I know you will not as well. Why? With all of our prayers and praises God still chose to take David home. What I do know is David will be our fourth biggest cheerleader (after the Father, His Son, and the Holy Spirit). Do not loose heart. Prayer still changes things.

I, Mack, Daniella and my family will need your strength in the days ahead. We will need to hear your stories, see your pictures and we will need you to walk with us through to healing.

The road is going to be very hard! I can't even imagine how painful it will be. But we are not alone! We are NEVER alone. Jesus promises to be with us always and is close to the broken hearted. I know because I have already walked the widows road once before. God healed me and brought me David. A man after God's own heart.

Please do not loose heart and take your pain to God. He knows our pain better than anyone. He knows our heartbreak better than anyone. He knows our anger and our outrage and He can handle it. Cry out to Him and please with all of your heart if you do not know Jesus. If you have never made a decision to follow Him, consider it today.

David "Big Dave" has loved each one of you. Know that he has prayer for you. Each smile and each hug he was giving in the name of Jesus. He wants us to know how much he loves us and how much God loves us.
Never Ever stop praying. Prayer changes things!

With a grateful Heart,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!! Thanks so much!!