Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Memorial and Funeral Services for David Bompart "BIG DAVE" in Miami and Columbus

 MIAMI:
Memorial Service
Sunday, February 5 at 2pm
...
301 North Biscayne Blvd., Tina Hills Pavilion, Bayfront Park, Miami Florida, 33132 
COLUMBUS:
Visiting hours and funeral will be held at Vineyard Columbus, 6000 Cooper Road, Westerville, Ohio 43081
 

 Visiting Hours
Thursday, February 9, 2-4pm; 6-8pm
Friday, February 10, 10am-12pm

Funeral Service
Friday, February 10, 7pm-9pm
 

Memorial services in Trinidad and Haiti to follow...
 

 

3 comments:

  1. To David,
    My heart aches. I cannot stop thinking about this gentleman I grew up with. We went to Sunday school together. We spent summers together. A brother to me has passed away. I know he is with the Lord.
    Emily C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will pass this message on to Nicolle, his wife.. He will be dearly missed BY MANY!!! He had a HEART OF GOLD!!! xoxoxoxo
      Sincerely, Debby

      Delete
  2. I had the opportunity to work with him, coordinating medical supplies with Project Medishare and he was extremely helpful and wonderful to work with. From the phone calls and e-mails he showed to have a loving heart for Haiti and helping out someone he didn't even know. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

    Nicolette
    Gainesville, FL

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments!! Thanks so much!!