Wednesday, October 19, 2011

MEDICAL MISSION to Cap Haitien coming soon!!!

We are getting ready......Collecting supplies, fundraising when we can and packing up....
H A I T I  is  my  HEART.....
A growing network Of Medical Volunteers
Medical Mission Trip: Haiti
Dates: December 2011
Mission: Mobile Medical Clinics
Where: Remote areas of Cap Haitien

 Supplies, Meds & Equipment NEEDED:

  • Antibiotics (Labeled with dosage)
  • Anti-Inflammatory meds
  • Pain meds (Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Advil ect.),
  • Pepcid’s of any kind (stomach problems very common)

  • Gloves sterile and non

  • IV tubing, IV bags w/different fluids
  • Gowns, Masks, Caps
  • Suture kits or material
  • Local Anesthetic
  • Dressings of ALL kinds & sizes
  • Antibiotic ointments/creams
  • Casting Material

  • Burn supplies: Sterile dressings, Ointment/Creams, Meds, Sterile water

  • Cyst/Boil removal: VERY COMMON-Scalpels, instruments for draining & cleaning, sutures
  • Ace Bandages: Small-Medium-Large
  • 1st Aid: EVERYTHING
Goals for Clinics:
 

We will be setting up MOBILE CLINICS in smaller rural areas (TENT CITIES) outside of Cap Haitien that have NO ACCESS to medical facilities or clinics.

We will ONLY have what we bring for supplies & equipment so it is crucial that we collect & bring donations to supply our clinics. DONATIONS are extremely appreciated & needed to make this a successful mission to help thousands of people in Haiti.

We have the possibility of seeing anywhere from 1,000 to 2,000 patients, ALL DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH EQUIPTMENT, Meds AND SUPPLIES we can collect before December 1st, 2011..

http://goo.gl/9Uy7k <Click here: Any donations of money or supplies is very much appreciated... 


I’LL SHOW YOU A VOLUNTEER....
Show me a person who spends endless hours in training without pay,
And, I’ll show you a volunteer.
Show me a person where a cry for help brings split-second dispatch,
And, I’ll show you a volunteer.
Show me a person who is devastated when lives are lost or maimed,
And, I’ll show you a volunteer.
Show me a person who is graciously welcomed as a next-door neighbor,
And, I’ll show you a volunteer.
Show me a person who takes ridicule more than compliments,
And, I’ll show you a volunteer.
Show me a person whose car is garaged with the grille facing out,
And, I’ll show you a volunteer.
Show me a person who sacrifices home life, TV… even tender moments,
And, I’ll show you a volunteer.
Show me a person visibly moved at the strains of our National Anthem,
And, I’ll show you a volunteer.
Show me a person who may be asked to give more than just dedication,
And, I’ll show you a volunteer.
Show me a person who is asked to give more… and more… and more,
And, I’ll show you a volunteer.
–Author Unknown

♥♥♥♥»---(¯`v´¯)---» █▄E ♪♥♥♥ █▄IFE♥♥♥♥»---(¯`v´¯)---»
WE LOVE everything HAITI.✿◕‿◕
http://goo.gl/9Uy7k  Any donations of money or supplies is very much appreciated... Click here > http://goo.gl/9Uy7k < to help us take Medications & supplies that are MUCH needed to make this trip successful and treat 100-150 patients A DAY!!!
 
THANKS in advance, Debby & the whole HAITI is my HEART medical TEAM!!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!! Thanks so much!!