Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Briel & I are on our way!!! My HAITI HOME, here we come!!!

¯`v´¯) Less than
`*.¸.*´ 24 hours
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨) I will be HOME
(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸..MY HAITI HOME!! xoxoxo♥♥♥♥
Briel & I couldn't be more excited... My dreams to have her see what I see in my "other" home is finally here!!!!
╔═════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════╗
☼ This is my beautiful daughter Briel Lexi .☼
╚═════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════╝
_____/)___/)______./¯"""/')
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯\)¯¯¯'\_„„„„\)

That's her bedroom wall, FULL of friends pics.. SHE LOVES HER FRIENDS !!

This was her 8th Grade trip to Washington!!


She loves to hang on the trampoline with all of her friends!!



She is a PHOTO queen, loves to take pictures!! SOMETIMES of herself !!! hahahaha

We will keep in touch and hopefully blog everyday if we have time.. Your comments and especially words of encouragement for Briel are very much appreciated....xoxoxo

♥♥♥♥»---(¯`v´¯)---»ƬӇƛƝƘ  Ƴ☼Ʋ  ƑƠƦ  ƛԼԼ  ƬӇЄ  █▄◯▼E ♪♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!! Thanks so much!!