Saturday, August 27, 2011

1st FULL day with the Colline Foundation...1/2 day at the Acdemie KIDS CAMP!!!

Sorry so late onthe updates from our recent trip to Haiti.. My laptop got broke by AMERICAN AIRLINES whenthey took my 14yr old daughters carry-on from her so by the time I realized it, the flight attendants refused to go get it out of the bag... :( :( :(
ANYWAY.....this was our 1st day with the Colline Academie kids:
We got a pretty late start today so we just observed the camp and we will take over tomorrow with crafts, games, teaching and painting the school.. Some of the guys and gals started painting so we have some BLUE up on the walls.. Internet wasn't so good but NOW it's great, enjoy the pics!!!
This was our 2 hour ride to meet & greet the kids, well worth the time!!!
Briel with her camera, ready to take pics of the kids and projects..
✿◕‿◕ ☺≁≁☺.∗*¨*♥.¸∗*¨*♥.¸¸¸.∗*¨*..
There Jimmy and the photographer on the back of the pick up in front of us..
"HOLD ON TIGHT JIMMY!!! It's a bumpy ride!!"
Briel taking in all the surroundings from PaP to Leogone..✿◕‿◕ ☺≁≁☺.∗*¨*♥.¸∗*¨*♥.¸¸¸.∗*¨*.

LONG HOT ride, had to keep hydrated!!! Isn't Briel so darn CUTE???
xoxoxo ♥♥♥♥☸ڰڿڰۣ ... ((ˆ◡ˆ)) ... ((ℋմℊ≾)) ... xoxoxo ♥♥♥♥
Not sure what that was, clothing market maybe? I think it was on the ocean shoreline
 and I kept missing it between buildings..

"ARE WE THERE YET?" "UM no, it's only 5 minutes after the last time you asked.." hahahaha

YEAH we made it!! Time to distribute the art supplies & shoes we brought for the kids..

LOTS-O-Crayons, coloring books, scissors, glue, tape, post its, drawing paper, construction paper,
 (which the kids used that day to make what I think was paper airplanes?) shoes.....xoxoxoxo

Briel is observing so she can help tomorrow.. She (we) did help hand out dinner for the kids that day..
xoxoxo LOB MY LIL BRIEL LEXI!! So proud of her for going with me...
Some of the kids were more shy than others, this poor lil girls weren't sure of us "BLANCS"..
We made friends later when I brought out the C A N D Y!! xoxoxo

I'm so adorable & L O V E to have my picture taken!!!
xoXOxoXO✿◕‿◕ ☺≁≁☺.∗*¨*♥.¸∗*¨*♥.¸¸¸.∗*¨*.

What an innocent face, huh? CUTIE PATOOOOTIE!
 ✿◕‿◕✿!”٩͡[๏̯͡๏]۶ ღ˄.₌.˄₎

LOB LOB LOB all the braids n beads!!✿◕‿◕✿

Where O where should we put all the supplies??
∟∅∇∈█▄◯▼E✘✪╳◯✖❁XO×⊚ⓧⓞ


∟∅∇∈█▄◯▼E✘✪╳◯✖❁XO×⊚ⓧⓞ
 
"WHEW I am beat, these volunteers woar me out!!"

xoxoxo ♥♥♥♥☸ڰڿڰۣ ... ((ˆ◡ˆ)) ... ((ℋմℊ≾)) ... xoxoxo ♥♥♥♥
❤╦═╗╔═╗╔╗░╔╗░╔═╗╗░╔░  ╔╗░╔═╗╗░╔╔═╗❤
 ❤╠╣░║║║║░░║░░║║║║║║░  ║░░║║║║░║╠╣❤
❤╩░░╚═╝╩═╝╩═╝╚═╝╚╩╝░  ╩═╝╚═╝╚═╝╩═╝❤

┗(-_-)┛"O M G!! This was the STUD of the day!!!! I couldn't get enough of him!!
 Is he not the c u t e s t  LIL MAN ya ever did see??"
(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛xoXOxoXOxoXOxoXOxoXOxo


Time for DIN DIN!!! ღ˄.₌.˄₎٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩͡[๏̯͡๏]

1st and formost, H A N D W A S H I N G  before dinner!!


P L A Y T I M E!!!
 


I painted all afternoon, as you can see it on my face!!! hahahaha

Time for us to eat... NUM NUM (for everyone else, my tummy can't handle the BEANS in the rice)!!!
 But it was so hot, I wasn't hungry anyway!!
 THIRSTY THIRSTY GIRL!!
xoxoxo ♥♥♥♥☸ڰڿڰۣ ... ((ˆ◡ˆ)) ... ((ℋմℊ≾)) ... xoxoxo ♥♥♥♥

Our firends didn't want us to paint the walls, they like the CEMENT color!! hehehe
 
B A L L O O O O O N, B A L L O O O O O N, B A L L O O O O O N!!!
The kids L O V E BALOOONS (balls!)
Camps over for the day...This family makes riding a MOTO with 5 people on it look easy!!! hahahaha

§::Ɯ::Є::Є::Ƭ:::Ɗ::Ʀ::Є::ƛ::M § Є::Ɣ ::Є::Ʀ::Ƴ::☼::Ɲ::Є:: ЄƝʆ☼Ƴ Ƴ☼ƲƦ ЄƔЄƝƖƝƓ!


✿◕‿◕☺≁≁☺Sending.∗*¨*♥.¸SPECIAL∗*¨*♥.¸¸WAVE¸.∗*¨*.To∗*¨*♥.¸
ALL my BLOGGERS∗♥█▄◯▼E✘✪
L O V E  everything   HAITI   xoXOxoXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!! Thanks so much!!