Friday, July 8, 2011

My HAITIAN baby boy RAUL.. CAN U HELP ME??

This is my baby Raul in Petioville, Haiti. He lives in a camp I worked in last August.. My friend is deaf and I am looking for a special school for him to go to and maybe see about the new hearing device that helps a patient hear.. Is there anyone that could help me HELP MY BABY RAUL? Any suggestion or recommendations would help.. I am going back soon to visit him and would love to give him some good news this time instead of just shoes, supplies, and toys... xoxoxoxo ♥♥♥
 
I LOB MY BOYS and miss them dearly!!!

Raul wrote me a 3 page letter the day before I left.. I didn't have the heart to read it before I left so I packed it in my carry on.. When I opened it on the airplane, it was in Creole, OBVIOUSLY... Finally got it translated since.. He has the HUGEST HEART in Haiti!!! LOB U MY BABY RAUL!!
MY LIL DOC RAUL!! How cute is he!!! xoxox  PEACE N LOVE, that's what it is all about!!

Loves getting his picture taken!!

He doesn't give kisses very often so when I got one I had to reserve it in time!!

MMMMM mmmm good!! Wut a doll face!!

He was soooooooo sad when I left, I miss him sooooooooo soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!! Please help me HELP HIM???

My 2 FAV BOYS at JP, Raul and Johnson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!! Thanks so much!!