Thursday, May 12, 2011

♥♥♥♥URGENT REQUEST on the ground in HAITI♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥This is a DESPERATE CALL OUT to all of my friends and family on the ground in HAITI, please, this is very important.....♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I am copying a message I and others have put on Facebook Haiti page and I have not gotten ANY responses.  I am copying it to you here in this blog.  The lady I am talking about is my friend and
invaluable interpreter Wilgens Jean's mother.  Thank you.  Please let me know if you have supplements to share.  This busy mom of 6 is trying desperately to stay alive and care for her kids.  The youngest is 8 years old.  I could arrange someone to tap tap there.
FROM, Becky Duff

To EVERYONE ON THE GROUND IN HAITI.....
 
Anyone with any extra liquid nutrition supplements to share? Such as ENSURE, BOOST or similar? Becky has a mom of 6 CHILDREN in Central Plateau with confirmed esophageal
mass. She has had this over one year and is tolerating liquids only. I bring and leave all I can when I go to Hinche, but she has run out and the family does not have the means to purchase. I can arrange a pick up if necessary. Supplements are keeping her alive and giving her some quality of life. Thank you, Becky


If anyone out there can help this mother, PLEASE PLEASE contact Becky or myself thru Facebook or email.. I AM SO SAD I CANNOT BE IN HAITI RIGHT NOW, BUT I WILL BE SOON!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥XOXOXO Debby XOXOXO♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!! Thanks so much!!